Daily mix and Song radio is not working

Plan

Premium

Country

Operating System

( Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

[On my PC!]

i can not use daily mix or song raido, it just get an error message that says; "daily Mix Cannot be started Please try with something els" and the same message for the song raido.. anyone knows what to do about that? :). kind regards, Mbb, a lover of Blues ;).

6 Replies

Hey @MbbIsBluesing Welcome to the Spotify Community!

To clarify, is it just the one and only daily mix that isn't working or is all the other daily mixes not working. Another thing you could try doing is seeing if it works on the web player. It could also be that the mixes just need to reupdate itself which takes time.

Keanu_C

It is all my daily mixes, and the "go to Song Radio" that doesn't work. And i just found out that "Friend Activity" dosent6 work either. It just giv this error "hmm, the friend feed failed to loard" and it do that every time i click try again aswell 😊.

Launch the Web Player and see if your daily mixes and songs load there. Let me know what happens when you get there.

Keanu_C

EDIT: SOLUTION FOUND look at my next comment with a link to another Spotify Forum that solved it.

SOLVED IT AFTER SO MANY MONTHS AND IT WAS WAY TO SIMPLE HAHAHAH

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/If-Daily-Mix-Friends-Feed-Radio-DON-T-WORK-try-this...

Follow that and it work's i honestly cannot believe it.

Hey @marinesoul1009, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

You can keep yourself updated in this topic as the issue is under investigation and should be fixed soon.
This is the thread you linked in your post 🙂

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts