Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

Hello,

my Spotify Windows 10 Desktop-App can't built a connection to the Internet via LAN.

Every title is grey instead of white. When i try to play something it says "Bitte deaktiviere den Offline-Modus und versuch's erneut." What means deactivate offline-mode and try again. But it already is deactivated. 

Weird thing:

Webbrowser is working via LAN.

When i start my Wifi it works and sometimes when i turn it off again it still works for hours.

So it seems like there is only a problem building a connection. not holding it.

Im not using VPN.

I tried using no DNS.

I tried turning off hardware accelerated GPU Scheduling.

The App not blocked by my firewall.

I already did multiple clean reinstalls.

I also turned off the windows defender for a short time.

I looked for these addresses.

I tried sign out everywhere.

I couldn't try clearing the host folder in the /appdata/roaming/Spotify path because the Spotify folder doesn't exist and i don't know why.

Its super frustrating...

I hope you can help me

21 Replies

Hey @niellz,

Thank you for getting back and for keeping us posted on this. 

It's quite a bit of troubleshooting we've been through and we're at a point where the issue seems to be isolated to your computer. In that sense, it'd need help from Microsoft instead. 

We're usually able to solve most common issues that the Spotify app might stumble upon due to some Windows settings, but this is turning to be beyond our scope. We've located this guide with some steps that would help with getting your ethernet connection to work on a PC; we also recommend checking with Microsoft support for more detailed instructions and troubleshooting. 

We appreciate your patience with this and all your cooperation. 

Keep us in the loop, we'll always be here!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

That's pretty frustrating but of course I understand that. I will ask Microsoft for Help.

Thank you for your effort to everybody!!!

Suggested posts