Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Playlists] Allowing Playlist Sort by Date-Added

[Desktop][Playlists] Allowing Playlist Sort by Date-Added

This new Spotify desktop platform update has severely impacted my ability to use the platform - As someone who constantly curates playlists for my job, I need to be able to sort by date-added and be able to view the date and time added to keep up-to-date with the playlists I follow. Can this please be added back into the platform? 

2 Replies

As title states. Removing it was not a good idea from spotify. When we discover a new song and add it into our playlists, it'd be really nice to be able to see all the newest additions and access them quickly.

Also I can no longer scroll on the volume slider to change volume, it's really unfortunate that it's gone

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we've checked back with our developers and they have confirmed that the sort by 'Date Added' should still be available on the new desktop experience.

Can you make sure you have the latest updates installed and check again if that option is still missing? If so, it'd be great if you could let us know the exact version of the Spotify app you're on as well as sending over a screenshot of how things look like on your end.

Cheers - Keep us posted!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts