Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Your Library] Liked songs sorted by genre

[Desktop][Your Library] Liked songs sorted by genre

Hello!

If you're like me, you "Like" to listen to various genres, but sometimes don't want to mix them all. Now I know this is similar to a post from 2014, but I'm wondering if the contents of the "Liked" songs can be sorted into genres.

I would prefer being able to choose part of the songs I've added to my "Liked" songs based on the mood I'm in, but I don't quite fancy creating one or more playlists.

Thank you.

Adrian

5 Replies

Hey there @adrigram,

Thanks for voicing out your thoughts on how you want the Liked Songs to be sorted. 

After reviewing your suggestion, we've decided it's most suitable for the help boards.

The idea you've mentioned from 2014 is still gathering votes. It also has what you're asking for in the description, so you can feel free and vote for it. 

For more info on how to get an idea submission approved as an idea, refer to the guidelines here.

Have a nice day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Definitely agree with OP. I use my desktop quite frequently but have no interest in doing the 'pick-and-choose' routine for a particular genre while I'm working or gaming.

Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and sorry for the late response as we just came across this thread.

We appreciate the feedback you're giving regarding the sorting options. However, a similar idea has already been suggested in our Idea Exchange board here and it's actually set as "Live Idea" - feel free to add your vote and subscribe to it!  Any changes or updates will be posted in that thread.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

Cheers!

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I agree, I'm trying to figure out how to sort my Liked Songs by genre, and that is not an option.....please add this as a column option we can choose/select for sorting.  Thank you!

bro how old is this app, how long does it take to make this feature happen? instead of modding threads maybe fix your app

Suggested posts