Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Desktop app is not working at all

Solved!

Desktop app is not working at all

When I click the desktop app it doesn't load fully.. This is all I getspotify.png

LonghaiR
spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I run Windows 7...i can't get into the "About Spotify" .. and it happens on Both for about a week this is been happening. I use the decktop app on 2 different laptops so storage is not the issue but I have planty on both computers ... For about 6 months I've had to start up spotify in safe mode then restart pc and restart the app  ON BOTH LAPTOPS...in the attachment is a screenshot of what the app does..And yes I have uninstalled & re-installed, a few times

LonghaiR

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Whta should I do?

Hello @KJLonghaiR,

Welcome to Spotify Community!
If you could confirm the following I can keep investigating:

• Your device.
  • Your device's operating system.
  • The exact Spotify version installed (check About Spotify)
  • Have you tried a clean reinstallation? Check out the steps here.

Thank you!

Marked as solution

I run Windows 7...i can't get into the "About Spotify" .. and it happens on Both for about a week this is been happening. I use the decktop app on 2 different laptops so storage is not the issue but I have planty on both computers ... For about 6 months I've had to start up spotify in safe mode then restart pc and restart the app  ON BOTH LAPTOPS...in the attachment is a screenshot of what the app does..And yes I have uninstalled & re-installed, a few times

LonghaiR

Suggested posts