Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Despite Spotify Premium via the app only Shuffle

Despite Spotify Premium via the app only Shuffle

I recently purchased Spotify Premium, but can still only use shuffle mode on an artist's site and cannot access individual albums or songs via the android app.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I also deleted the cache and all memory data. Via Google I came across a thread where I was told to open the currently playing song and tap on the icon with the two arrows if it is green.

I did the latter too, but it didn't help either. I guess you can only prevent random playback when music is playing.

Spotify Premium should also be active, because I can for example download songs from my playlist to liste to them while I am offline.

What should I do?

2 Replies

Hi there @Creatiive,

thanks for posting !

It's a common mistake for users to create more than one account.

Please visit your account overview at Spotify.com to see your subscription status.

However, using this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details will help making sure that you're logged into the right account.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

It looks like the problem has solved itself now. I only had one account on the computer and in the app. I logged in everywhere via Facebook. I just looked for an artist again and suddenly I see the most popular songs of the artist and also the different albums below the shuffle button Very strange. I haven't changed anything, it suddenly works. Thanks anyway for the help.

Suggested posts