Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Digital Cancer

Digital Cancer

Someone installed Spotify on two of my computers. The HD on my laptop was nearly full, so I decided to uninstall Spotify to gain a little space. What should have taken 90 seconds has overtaken my evening. After trying to uninstall it for almost an hour, I decided to get rid of it from all my computers and make sure it is NEVER installed again. Like metastatic lung cancer, this program is nearly impossible to remove. The only programmers who write code like this are eastern european malware creators. I hate them, but I REALLY hate spotify...about as much as I hate metastatic lung cancer.  But with a greater hatred than cancer, I hate the sociopath at spotify who decided to make this app impossible to uninstall. So, F you, and your F'd up desperate company. I will tell everyone I know that unless they want to infect their computer with digital cancer, they must avoid F'd up scam app.

4 Replies

I've uninstalled Spotify via Windows 7 and Windows 10, and haven't had an issue with either of them. You likely had some sort of adware, malware, or virus, and Spotify is easier to blame.

well, I suggest you take a good loke at the contents of your HD, you may be in for a surprise. Or, you can simply ignore it. As for me, this will never be installed on any computer I own.  

Personally, I think it's user error. I work in IT. I know what's being installed on my PC. There's nothing rogue about the Spotify program being used by thousands throughout the country.

Think what you like. Spotify cannot be uninstalled using "program and features" uninstall in both Win 10 and Win 7. There is something up with this company. Unfortunately I lack the expertise to identify what exactly this company is up to. And they ARE up to something.

Suggested posts