Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly didn't update

Solved!

Discover Weekly didn't update

This is the first time my Discover Weekly didn't update. What should I do? Can Spotify solve it for me?

Thanks,
Carol

110 Replies

My Discover Weekly playlist has not been updated since the beginning of the month.

Could you please do something about that?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 8.54.57 PM.png

Mine hasnt updated today 😞

Mine didn't update today either. I wanted to flag this early.

Let me know if there's a solution.

Thanks

Hasn't updated for me either.

Across  different devices too.

Nor did mine! First time it hasn't updated.

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem.

The weekly list have not been updated for this week (2017-03-06). I have tried to log out and log in again. I am only using spotify on my Android device.

best regards
Håkan

Same issue. No update. 😞

Hi,

my Discover Weekly playlist hasn't updated either. As far as I know, this is the first time this issue occurs. My boyfriend had his DW playlist normally updated when he checked very early this morning.

I'm using both the desktop Spotify (with Windows 10) and Spotify app with iOS. Tested also https://play.spotify.com/discover - same issue, all of them has that same old DW list that was created on 27th February. Tried to unfollow and follow it again, download it and then remove the download and to access the playlist with different paths, same result every time.

Hopefully this issue is resolved quickly, I can't wait to listen my DW list! That always saves my Monday mornings.

Mine has not updated either today. I have been listening in some privat sessions this week, which I normally never do, maybe that helps? 

Jelte

I have the same thing. It's not updating anymore. I follow the playlist, and so on. How can this be fixed

Mine not working either

same here, not updated.  Have logged out and in again, made sure I am following weekly playlist (which I already was), no update.

I'm having the same issue - didn't listen in a private session, however I had reset my Android phone this past week (though still listening on desktop too, as well as on the phone both before and after resetting)... also listened to other playlists than Discover Weekly too.

Same here, logging off an on again, follow and unfollow the playlist, sometimes hearing private, hearing different playlists, nothing works

Same thing for me. First time. Considering there are more of us having the same problem at the same time, it likely is on Spotify's end. 

I opened up the web player today, excited as always for my new Discover list, and also see that my list has not updated. I've tried everything mentioned in this thread to no avail. My co worker's discover list updated perfectly fine. I look forward to this list every week so I really hope this is solved.

Yep, mine didn't update either

Same here, not updated.

Also no update here. Haven't had the issue before now, don't use private sessions, tried logging out and closing spotify but still nothing.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I am also following the playlist. Tried unfollowing and following again but made no difference.

My DW playlist not updated as well

Suggested posts