Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly didn't update

Solved!

Discover Weekly didn't update

This is the first time my Discover Weekly didn't update. What should I do? Can Spotify solve it for me?

Thanks,
Carol

110 Replies

Hello, y'all,

Here's reporting the same issue. Discovery Weekly did not update this week. Tried logging in and out, follow/unfollowing playlist to no avail.

Anything we should be doing to get a solution?

CR

Same here. Re-logged, re-followed, restarted. No luck 😞

The same happening here. I'm following the playlist, never used private sessions, tried loggin off and in again, but nothing happened. The only thing i did was an app update on my iphone this morning.

Any suggestions? 

I am following my discover weekly playlist and have restarted and logged in again but it still doesnt update

what should i do

Same here, fix thatttt

Apparently Spotify is aware of the problem and looking into it: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/March-6th-Discover-weekly-not-updated/idi-p/1600542

Hi there! I am facing the same problem. Tried the following:

1. Login and logout

2. Follow/Unfollow playlist

3. Check from different devices

I even bought a subscription, hoping it will update my data. No changes for 8 days.

Can you please check?

I have the same issue, but i never unfollowed that list, my account is also correct.

I'm having the same problem. Didn't realize how I would miss the new music Mondays!

Same here.  Not updating, but it just happened this week.

Same here, last update was 2 weeks ago

I have the same problem. This is the first week it has ever happened to me (I both use the mobile app and desktop experience and am a premium user). What should we do?

up this thread.15 days since discover weekly update.

Same here! 15 days.

Mine doesn't update any more either (several weeks I've had the problem), on Windows 7 Desktop  version. If I log out and login again, it updates, but it's tedious to have to do this.

I've been running into similar issues. In order to get mine to update, I have to close Spotify and restart it.

Hello!

My Discover Weekly didn't update this week.

Thanks for your help!

discover.PNG

Mine has always refreshed each Monday, but I switched from premium to family last week and now it won't update. Any help? I've tried logging out, following/unfollowing, turning my phone off and on. Just about everything that's been mentioned in here.

Mine didn't update yesterday. 

Spotify support, can you please provide a proper update. 

We are paying for a service here.. the least you can do is give us an update when it's not peforming. 

Managed to get it to update. 

I unfollowed the playlist , signed out of all devices using the option in the settings and logged back in. 

I seem to be having this problem now. My Discover Weekly playlist didn't update on my Mac or Iphone. I tried logging out and back in on both devices and still no change.

Suggested posts