Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Edits causes posts/comments to be rejected as spam

Edits causes posts/comments to be rejected as spam

This has happened to me time and time again. I post or comment and then I see a typo. I edit the text. Then I see another typo. I edit again. And now my post or comment has disappeared. It took quite a few times before I happened to notice the, laughably easy to miss, message about the post entering moderation and found that it had been rejected as spam. 

Please, for the love of sanity, fix this broken forum so that edits are not detected as duplicate posts which might be spam. This is about as basic as it can get. Forums should not randomly delete posts when edited!

I searched for this and it is an old old problem.   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/My-post-was-deleted/td-p/4750486

Why in the world have you not fixed this? A forum that randomly deletes what people posts is absurd.

3 Replies

Reading the forum here since posting this I have seen it happen to several other people. Still nothing from Spotify. Another example of Spotify's Thundering Silence  

Hi @mlidbo,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

This is a measure to prevent spamming in the Community; however, I’ve passed your feedback to the right team.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts