Premium

Country

Chile

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro

My Question or Issue

Spotify instalado en el escritorio de mi computador no "sincroniza" con Spotify en mi app y no puedo conectarlo a ningún otro dispositivo en mi hogar. Funciona independiente, como si fuera una cuenta aparte. Antes podía escuchar música en mi celular y si abría Spotify en el computador me aparecía lo mismo que estaba sonando en el celular. Ahora es como si fuera un programa independiente.

No puedo conectar con ningún dispositivo.

Reinstalé dos veces el programa en el computador y no se soluciona. Lo tengo conectado a la misma red que mi celular y los parlantes en mi casa.

Agradecería ayuda.

8 Replies

Now in english, maybe.

With my same account of spotify I can play diferent music in my personal computer and in my cell phone. Before it show me the music that I was playing in each other, but now they are independent. 

If I use my computer, I cant conect it to any other device to play. I have tried with clean reinstalling of spotify and nothing.

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks

Me pasa lo MISMO!!! POR FAVOR SPOTIFY!!! HAGAN ALGO!!

Hey hey @aegana and @crofter!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

This doesn't sound right and we'd recommend starting by logging out > restarting your devices > logging back in.

It's also a good idea to check that neither of the devices are set to offline mode because that could cause this issue.

Lastly, it's important to double check that you don't have multiple Spotify accounts that you're using. You can check this page out to see how to find other accounts.

Keep us in the loop here!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, how are you? I just did what you told us, but I still have the same problem. I can't sync my cell phone with my desktop pc. I play a song on the cell phone and I can listen to a different one on the pc with the same account, as if they were different accounts.
Thanks.

imagen.png
imagen.png
imagen.png

Hey @crofter,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂

Can you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall on both devices? By doing that you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing this issue.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest you try running the app on the PC as an administrator. It's also a good idea to check if a firewall or anti-virus software is affecting the performance of the Spotify app.

If that doesn't help, you can try with another account. Does the issue persist? 

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator

Hello again, sorry for the inconvenience, but i still have the same problem. I did everything you told me, step by step, but the problem persists. If you know of any other possibility to solve this problem, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much

Hernán Vázquez.

If it's worth something, I just tried the spotify web player, and then the "Connect a device" function works correctly for me.
imagen.png
imagen.png
imagen.png

Hey there @crofter,

Thanks for getting back to us and for the screenshots that you attached.

This is indeed very odd. Just to make sure we're on the same page - did you also try out these steps that @Elena posted about locating a possible secondary account? 

It would help us out a lot if you could also log in to your account on another device. Is it then visible via connect on your phone or laptop?

Keep us posted how you get on.

Mihail Moderator

Suggested posts