Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Mix options for the Desktop Version

Solved!

Family Mix options for the Desktop Version

Hello, 

I was wondering if there is a way to see those different options for the "Family Mix" playlist in the desktop app? On my phone I can choose between "chill" and "upbeat" but I can't find it on my laptop for example.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @ninab62,

thanks for cheking the link out !

Spotify takes their users very seriously so any idea or suggestion are important and being observed.

You can visit the "Ideas" section of the community, have your suggestion posted and then users can add their +VOTE and comments to promote it.

If that'll be your first time doing so, please check out this Spotify answer on how to submit ideas in the community.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @ninab62,

thanks for posting !

Please check out this info page on the "Family Mix" feature.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Thank you, but it's only an explanation for mobile I think. It's not that important but it would be nice if those options were available on desktop too. 

Marked as solution

Hi @ninab62,

thanks for cheking the link out !

Spotify takes their users very seriously so any idea or suggestion are important and being observed.

You can visit the "Ideas" section of the community, have your suggestion posted and then users can add their +VOTE and comments to promote it.

If that'll be your first time doing so, please check out this Spotify answer on how to submit ideas in the community.

Hope this helps 🙂

why this isn't possible on desktop spotify? very weird indeed!

Suggested posts