Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Finding Playlists

Finding Playlists

I thought Spotify was all about the playlists!?! Where are they hiding? Why is it so hard to find and "like" playlists on Spotify?

4 Replies

For example, I just did a search for "Andrew Bird" and Spotify returned a set of only about 20 playlists that were all titled with just the name of the artist.  I can't believe that there are only 20 playlists on Spotify that contain this artist?!   I really don't want to listen to playlists of just this one artist, I want to to listen to what other people who like the artist are listenting to.  I'd also like to know which playlists other users think are really good. Am I missing something?  Thanks.

Hi, and welcome to the community!

The way to search for playlists is by typing:

playlist:name where name is the name of the playlist.

This will display a list of playlist art things at the top of the search window, and then you can press see all in the top right to see all the playlists.

Anthony ๐Ÿ™‚

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hey, if you are using the desktop client, try some of the apps such as Sifter or Sharemyplaylists too.

Exactly - it's strange to me that you need 3rd party apps for something that seems like it should be the core part of the service

Suggested posts