NEXT STEP

Followers on my Profile is FROZEN

Followers on my Profile is FROZEN

Plan - Premium

Country - Brazil

Device - (iPhone 7, Lenovo)

Operating System (Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

My profile (Lo-fi Music) was at 990 followers yesterday at night. When I woke up today it dropped to 535 followers and it's FROZEN (on every device, PC and Cellphone, and not only on mine). People are following and the number of followers is not increasing!

Can you guys please fix this issue as fast as possible? A lot of people are following from my Youtube account and it's not showing. Super annoying to say the least.

Profile: https://open.spotify.com/user/22eu5ukfjoiz56tgnxrahayli

Thanks,

waiting for a solution.

13 Replies

Hi there @lofimusicyt,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

The reason why you might see a decrease in followers is the fact Spotify are always checking false accounts and remove them (bots).

However, i can assure you i passed your feedback on to the right teams and have them check it out.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to ask 🙂

I'm in the exact same situation right now. How did you fix it?

Have you resolved it? I’m having the same issue

Hi there @wgvid1mdxtx8mwh and @aiphosa,

Thank you for your replies in this thread. 

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this?

We also suggest that you try out another internet connection to see if the issue persist.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you try from a different device and see if you get the same behavior?

We'll keep an eye out for your replies.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Mine has been fixed.

I got in touch with a few different people from Spotify (most of whom merely said that my followers were probably bots, which they definitely weren't...), and eventually one of them said they'd "fix it on their end" and I'd have to wait 24 hours for it to sync. Less than an hour later, my follower count was fixed.

I recommend trying to get in touch with as many support people as possible. It's frustrating, but sooner or later, someone should be able to help you. 

(Part of my specific situation was that if I counted my followers, the number was greater than the number displayed, demonstrating that there was a glitch in the system. If the same is the case for you, I strongly recommend this. Best of luck!)

Please help, my followers on my profile is frozen, I reinstalled the app but its still frozen. Am using android and windows10. my link:https://open.spotify.com/user/z6lej1mitbrgee1widfa83e6n?si=cB3SDPZJRC6asyI79DXDDA&utm_source=copy-li...

Hi there @Anietie-follow,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you unplug your router for 5 minutes and then plug it back in to see if the issue persist?

If that doesn't do the trick we suggest that you:

• Check the app is up-to-date
  • Check your device’s operating system is up-to-date
  • Restart the app
  • Log out of Spotify, then log back in

Let us know how everything goes 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi there,

I’ve been having the same issue with my followers. I have performed a clean reinstall for the app on both my mac and my iphone to see if this would work but it is still stuck on the exact same number.

Yesterday afternoon i had over 900 followers and then somehow went back down to 216 and then readjusted to 897 and has been stuck there ever since. 

I was wondering whether there was anything you guys could do to help fix this?

https://open.spotify.com/user/deahnakotsakis?si=rgFqqVvcRJq2E3_gFYLC_Q&dl_branch=1 

Thank you 🙂

Hey there @deahna10,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Could you try logging out, restarting your devices, and logging back in? It's also a good idea to restart the app a couple of times as it may help the syncing with the servers.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Yep same here mine froze up about 8 hrs ago at 1000 followers and 8784 following. I know there’s more than that 😂 

E20CED1A-C273-45BB-8D35-297D4DF670AE.png

Hey @beatsbyjbleds1,

Thanks for the post.

We recommend you reach out directly to our Artist support team here. They'll be able to have a look at your account and give you more accurate info on why this might have happened.

Hope this info helps 🙂

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Spotify Link 

I have 21,467 followers on Spotify, but it seems none of them sees my content (releases) my streams are very poor, I lack monthly listeners, I use to have good amount of listener equal to my followers but now I have none, I always wondered what could the problem be, please I really need an answer and solutions.

Thanks

Hi there @seanromzzy,

Welcome to the Community!

In this case it's best you get in touch with the Artist support team. You can find the link to the contact page in my previous post in this thread. They can check if everything is alright with your account and tell you what can be done, so you get your monthly listens again.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts