Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friends are all grey'ed out - no status Premium User

Solved!

Friends are all grey'ed out - no status Premium User

Strange, I have seen this issue as far back as 2 years ago, but even with a chat to support still know KB or straight up a resolution. 

Yesterday, friends status all good, today all greyed out and no status on two windows 10 and windows 7 different networks. 

Both prior install and new install was a free user now paid, and no friend status 

I assume others have had this issue?

Please, any comments, Deinstalling and Reinstalling do not help and chat did not really have a clear path to resolve.  

Thanks! / Dave

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I ended up finding out the resolution to this issue. 

I was a free account user, upgraded to paid user - some reason all my friend connections then became greyed out. 

I had to click the button again to add friends/connections, then when the window popped up which showed my "current" friends and who I was already following. The magic was clicking (Follow All) which refreshed my list and now all is well. All connections are now shown and "not" greyed out, all with updating realtime status. 

I think there should be a FAQ on this as I saw this same issue close to 2 years ago.

Hope the above helps for whoever runs into this!

Cheers, 

Dave 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I ended up finding out the resolution to this issue. 

I was a free account user, upgraded to paid user - some reason all my friend connections then became greyed out. 

I had to click the button again to add friends/connections, then when the window popped up which showed my "current" friends and who I was already following. The magic was clicking (Follow All) which refreshed my list and now all is well. All connections are now shown and "not" greyed out, all with updating realtime status. 

I think there should be a FAQ on this as I saw this same issue close to 2 years ago.

Hope the above helps for whoever runs into this!

Cheers, 

Dave 

Suggested posts