Hello everyone ... I'm having a problem with Spotify for PC ... So I turn to some help from someone who has already had this problem, or who has an idea of how to solve it. ..
It marks me this error, as on the screenshot, on my laptop Acer of 2018 on Windows 10, and this despite the uninstallation and reinstallation of the program to clean, nothing to do ... 😞
And on my oldest machine (PC Laptop Compaq 2012, Windows 10), works perfectly!
If anyone would have an idea, thanks to you ... Me meanwhile, it's despair ...
Spotify Free Version...
Solved! Go to Solution.
Looks like you have a problem with the Friend Feed (right sidebar)?
I have a suggestion that might help you with this 🙂
1. open Notepad as an administrator (right-click - Open as Administrator)
2. go to File - Open and navigate to
3. Choose "All Files" instead of "Text Documents" next to the File Name box. You'll see a handful of files. Pick hosts and click on Open.
4. The file is opened. You will see a block of text with # in front of each line and might see entries like
0.0.0.0 website.com 127.0.0.1 website2.com
Check for any entries with spotify or fastly in the address. Examples may look like:
0.0.0.0 weblb-wg.gslb.spotify.com 127.0.0.1 prod.b.ssl.us-eu.fastlylb.net
(and any variations inbetween)
5. If you do find any, you can delete the line. You can also add a # in front of the line, that's 'commenting out'.
6. Save your changes. Restart Spotify.
You can also try removing all lines to see what happens.
Let me know how it goes!