Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have premium but no fullscreen button

Have premium but no fullscreen button

Im using my desktop and my spotify is up to date but my fullscreen button is gone. I have premium and it doesnt show up. When i listen to a podcast a seperate window for it pops up to fullscreen the video but nothing for music.

Screenshot 2020-12-14 042250.png
3 Replies

Hi there @TzApache,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Can you elaborate on what you mean by full screen mode for Music? You should be able to maximize the app from the standard buttons in the upper right corner.

There is no way to maximize the cover art of a song or an album.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Usually, I was able to use a fullscreen mode, which could be activated with a button in the bottom-right corner of the desktop application.
In the fullscreen mode, you coud see the cover of the song in the middle of your screen and the play/pause button etc. beneath it.

Hi there @JPinsi,

Thanks for the clarification.

This button is currently not available in the New Desktop experience client. Our developers are trying to make the desktop app better in future updates and they are gathering user feedback in this Thread. You can leave your feedback on how you feel about the changes in the app there.

The app will change in the future based on what most users feel like worked good and what didn't, so it's likely that this feature will be returned in future updates, but we don't have information on what exactly would be implemented.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts