Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Having a problem with my playlist playing what it wants....

Solved!

Having a problem with my playlist playing what it wants....

Here's the problem, when I play songs on my starred playlist and I pick a song to start off and have it on shuffle it goes to a different song after song I picked..But then stays on that artist with no shuffle, and my starred list isn't even set up to where the most recently added are at the top.... even when I turn off shuffle pick a song it goes back to a different artist way down the list not what's next in line and stays on that artist..Its frustrating because it basically plays the same songs almost constantly I have at least a hundred or more songs for the player to choose from not just these 10 it keeps playing...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try to make sure that you haven't queued some other songs. Go on your queue and see if there's a "queued songs" section. If so, click on the clear button just next to it.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Sounds odd. Could you open the play queue with the playlist playing on shuffle and post a screenshot of your spotify client?

Well I can't upload a pic of my screen since my child removed paint from my system and currently have to where to paste it to. But I know its odd that's why I don't get it my spotify possessed ?

Can you try:

- Create a new playlistst, leave it empty. 

- Right click on the new playlist in the sidebar, select "Choose as current playlist".

- Ignore any error messages you get. 

- Go back to your starred list and try playing again. 

Any better? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Same problem here, since a few days.

Recom about new empty playlist is not helping,

It is as if it is a a shuffle.

Same problem here... it plays like it was on shuffle, but it isn't, and I have no idea where the songs it plays are taken from... wth?

I'm having the same problem!

Please help!

Same here! Boy is this frustrating, while an album or playlist is playing it will randomly decide to start playing a playlist titles TL002, how do I stop this?
Marked as solution

Try to make sure that you haven't queued some other songs. Go on your queue and see if there's a "queued songs" section. If so, click on the clear button just next to it.

Suggested posts