Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Having issues with friend feed and radio.

Solved!

Having issues with friend feed and radio.

Plan

Free

Country

United States

Device

Windows laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Title says it all, but let me tell you what I've tried and explain a little better. Basically, everytime I open up Spotify, my friend feed says "Hmm, the Friend Feed failed to load." I click try again a numerous amount of times, and nothing happens. Also, and more importantly, whenever I try to create a radio of either a song, album, or artist, it says "This radio station cannot be started." Keep in mind that all of these features were working prior to about 2 weeks ago or so. I've tried, in my opinion, basically everything. I've tried resetting my internet connection, restarting my computer, reinstalling Spotify, which kind of worked (more on that in a second), and even going as far as creating a backup of my files and completely resetting the computer. A couple people in previous posts have suggested using another device, but the point here is that I want Spotify working on this computer. Ok, so as for the reinstalling bit, I've tried using the Windows Store version and normal Windows version, which seem to be almost identical, but here's where the weird part kicks in: whenever I first open the reinstalled Spotify (whatever version it may be, Store or not), it actually works...but as soon as I close the program and reopen it, it stops working again. After all of this, I found that the browser version (open.spotify.com) seems to work just fine, but I really don't like that layout in contrast to the application; it's so minimalistic that sometimes it's hard to find stuff. Anyways, thank you for reading my essay of a plead for help. I tried to be as specific as possible to prevent from having to make future posts. Hopefully someone has an answer!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @colebackman, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

Could you please try to read through this thread and try it.

Hope I was able to help!

If you need help, just ping me 😉

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @colebackman, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

Could you please try to read through this thread and try it.

Hope I was able to help!

If you need help, just ping me 😉

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts