Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stops playing after playing several tracks

Solved!

Stops playing after playing several tracks

Hello- It plays several tracks and then stops.  I see on the player that it has finished playing a track, but did not & will not advance to next track.  The player does not respond at all. This happens to most any music I listen to. The only way I get the player to work at all is to refresh the page.  I use Mozilla Firefox & Windows 7. 

Free/Premium

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @hgw53t.

An incognito window is the same as private browsing, the term changes depending on the browser you're using.

We're glad to hear it worksfine this way, in this case, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and it should work as usual regardless of you using a private window or not.

If anything else comes up, feel free to open a new thread.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @hgw53t, welcome to the Community!

Do you have any trouble with this if you use an incognito window? What about if you download the app from our site? You can get the app here.

Hope that helps 🙂

What is an incognito window?

Hi- I am guessing an incognito window is the same as a private window.  I tried that & seems to play correctly now. 

Marked as solution

Hey @hgw53t.

An incognito window is the same as private browsing, the term changes depending on the browser you're using.

We're glad to hear it worksfine this way, in this case, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and it should work as usual regardless of you using a private window or not.

If anything else comes up, feel free to open a new thread.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts