Free

Country

Brazil

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 7 Professional 64 bits

My Question or Issue

The Home page is not appearing for me. It sometimes appears though, but it's very rare and I can only see the Browse and Radio page.

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg
3 Replies

Hey there @UpsideDown8,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your PC. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

If it doesn’t do the trick, we’ll provide you with further help. 

We'll look out for your reply. 

Hello, thanks for answering.
I've tried a clean reinstall of Spotify, and even deleted leftovers in %appdata%, etc. Still didn't work, the Home page rarely appears. It is still not showing up every time I open Spotify on my computer (I have to re-open it like 10 times so it can finally show up).
I've also tried installing it on Safe Mode, the problem still remains.

Hey @UpsideDown8,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In such a case it'd also be a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. Hope you have the possibility to try this one out. 

If the issue you experience doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

Suggested posts