Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I prevent a playlist from auto playing when clicking it

How can I prevent a playlist from auto playing when clicking it

I don't know if it's a new 'feature' or bug, but when I click a playlist it automatically starts playing from start, even if another playlist is already playing. How can I prevent this?

5 Replies

Hey there @mst69!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for the question.

Could you let us know on what device this is happening?

Just to check, does it make a difference for you if you log out > restart your device > log back in?

If you still experience the same behavior, it'll help us a lot if you could send us a video of the issue so that we can investigate further.

Keeping an eye out for your reply! Just give us a shout of you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi.

Have you tried pressing on the actual name of the playlist instead of the artwork? I find when I press on the artwork of any song, playlist or album, it automatically starts playing that playlist. However, try pressing on the name of playlist and it should bring the playlist up and not play it.

Let me know if It helped (accept as solution)

Thanks!

I'm using the Windows client, but just found out there is an update. I will install it and check again later.

I'm using the windows client and the playlist list in the left sidebar. There are no icons, just text. But thanks for the suggestion.

ok. Sorry i thought you meant when you were on the home screen for example. No worries.

Suggested posts