Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How copy track link on Spotify ?

How copy track link on Spotify ?

Hello guys

I'm looking easy way to copy spotify track URL.

Few months ago someone here on this forum gave link to page where you only put name of the song , and page give links to all like spotify and others sources..but I can't find this post with this answer. Maybe you know what www page is it ?

3 Replies

Hey @mayllopl

Copying the Spotify track URL is also easy, on the web player you simply click on the three dots on a song and choose 'Copy Song Link'. 🙂

However, I tried to find something matching your description... I found SongLink. Is that the one you were looking for?

Keep me posted... 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

Problem is I still you laptopm with XP and my browser can't be open for Spotify.

That I can't copy link easy way.

This site what you shared is not this what I'm looking for.

There was when you put name of song after this you got lots links to every streaming places and shops for this one song which you looking for.

Your link I noticed give only for Spotify + YT + iTunes.

On this site what I'm lookig for was much more links to others places.

And it not was page like this type choons, or this what you gave link.

It was like "google" search tracking page for track.

@mayllopl

It seems I can't find it. I did find one google-based engine, but it didn't work.

However, you can use Google itself for that too. For example, if you want to find a Spotify link, search the song / artist / album and add spotify at the end, for example
amon tobin yasawas spotify

You'll get a handful of open.spotify links. Instead of opening the link, right-click on it and choose 'Copy link address'.

It works just as well with any other service, such as Deezer, YT and Bandcamp. Just add the name of the service at the end... 🙂

If you have Spotify desktop player, it's possible to get those Spotify links from there too.
Windows XP is possibly one of the neatest operating systems... But nearly no modern program supports it anymore. It is possible to get Opera on it, though, specifically the stable version. It's also the last version that supports XP... That will fit the web player.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts