Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I change the size of the interface? (and multiple other things)

How do I change the size of the interface? (and multiple other things)

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Android/Windows (but surely ios is concerned too)

My Question or Issue

On the windows app everything is bigger...way too big now I can't see much. I can't find the way to set font and everything smaller

Every big update Spotify gets crushed it's getting annoying. Every big update the service is harder to use with fewer functionality. Why getting rid of the artist column wich was so usefull?  Why grouping everything under the home tab letting me scroll through so**bleep** just to get to my daily mix? (I can't even find it on the android app)

I won't be staying much longer if it's stays like that, despite many years using the service

3 Replies

Hey @Meiliv, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern about this. First, I would like to say thank you for your feedback as this means a lot to Spotify and Spotify is always looking to change and improve the user experience.

You can add your feedback to this Community Blog, as Spotify is closely monitoring the thread and will have a chance to read your feedback. 

I hope this helps! If you need anything else, just let me know!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

1. I don't know if anybody stickers out but I've seen nobody's replied to it so.... I looked around and the three dots at the top left. The settings menu. Click view and then click zoom out it work for me. I had a similar problem with Chrome but I fixed it by changing the compatibility settings as a DPI setting in that menu when you right click on the Chrome icon and click properties but as I right click on Spotify icon I couldn't get properties to pop up no matter which way I clicked it so I started looking for another method and I found that.

Sorry I didn't check for errors and Google as always screws up the voice to text. I swear dragon nactually speaking 20 years ago was better. Grant you had to train it but at least it worked. Google can't get a single sentence correct without me having to fix it, it's almost not worth using. Anyways I'm sure you get the gif of what I was trying to say.

Suggested posts