Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How long before I can use my free trial??? It does not work, it shuts down

How long before I can use my free trial??? It does not work, it shuts down

I caved in and tried to use credit card, could not get unlimited account to accept payment so caved in again and

clicked on "free" trial and surrendered  credit card info. Still does not work, have re-installed, and done everything

suggested everywhere problem exists on different computers  both windows XP and windows 7.

Have tried seeking help here to no avail.     WHAT NOW?  Many "help" features in Internet Explorer such as

search does not work at all it send you to featureless pages, but chrome works but the answers dont.

NO real help here, for sure no phone numbers. Perhaps someone could give me link to real help???

Thanks for tolerating my rant.

2 Replies

Hi. I sense your frustration. Head over to the official topic on this issue and follow the instructions in the first post. They'll soon get you up and running 🙂

Thanks  but have done clean install etc etc,, 10 days now  just starting to get help.

Actually  it may be deleted cuts of music causing problem, might have to wait for a

update in desktop client.  If i cant sign in for more then 5 sec I can not erase bad cuts,

or sonsz not availbe in my country

Suggested posts