My Question or Issue
Hi, since yesterday i couldn't play any song, and the playlists are "empty" but it's just not working for me, for my friends the playlists that I want to listen have songs.
I tried uninstalling spotify and trying spotify web player (in this case the playlists have song but still doesn't play, I click on play and nothing happens) I literaly can't play anything at all... please help
Solved! Go to Solution.
This same issue has happened to me but, there is a quick solution. Carefully follow the steps below. If this helped you, please mark it as the solution to help others.
1. Open the Notepad app
2. At the top left, click File
3. On the left panel, click on Windows under "This PC". After you're in this tab, click on the Windows folder. Scroll down to another folder called "System32".
4. In "System32", locate the "drivers" folder and click on the "etc" folder.
5. It will look empty when you first open it. Click on the File Type options and choose "All Files"
6. You can now see "hosts". Click on hosts and remove any # that includes the word "Spotify"
7. After you delete all the tags with Spotify, save the file and restart your Spotify.