Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot change my album art.

Solved!

I cannot change my album art.

I have checked youtube videos, reinstalled spotify and restarted my pc, still nothing. Does anyone else have this problem?

ugh.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Maya171 ! 

It sounds like you are currently part of a test that Spotify is currently running with it's desktop experience. Spotify is always running tests and looking to improve the user experience in as many ways as possible, you can learn more about testing at Spotify here. Therefore right now you may have missing or new features.

Right now, it's not possible to opt-out of these tests however if your not happy with the new experience I'd recommend adding a +VOTE here to show your interest to Spotify to returning back to what you had previously.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Maya171 ! 

It sounds like you are currently part of a test that Spotify is currently running with it's desktop experience. Spotify is always running tests and looking to improve the user experience in as many ways as possible, you can learn more about testing at Spotify here. Therefore right now you may have missing or new features.

Right now, it's not possible to opt-out of these tests however if your not happy with the new experience I'd recommend adding a +VOTE here to show your interest to Spotify to returning back to what you had previously.

Thanks @EthanS1, I was kind of baffled over this and thought it was just me who was experiencing this. Thanks for your reply!

No worries, take care and keep safe! 💚

Suggested posts