Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I click the log in - and nothing! Nada, zip happens

Solved!

I click the log in - and nothing! Nada, zip happens

So, sat down to listen to me som SPotify Premium and it said I had no internet connection. Not true so I found the topic and the solution to log off and back in. Tried that but when using the log in with facebook it open chrome, but does not log me into the app. Then, if I log in using my ID and password, click the green log in and nothing happens. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, didn't help. So, my bill just ran yesturday just fine also. WTH?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank's, what I found in the end is that McAfee had updated and blocked Spotify. And to point, the tech's helped me through it using twitter messager. Patient as ever and stuck with me until the reason was found.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @tk1991

There was a bug with the green login button. Until this is fixed, after you type your username and password, press the enter key on your keyboard and that should work.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Thank's, what I found in the end is that McAfee had updated and blocked Spotify. And to point, the tech's helped me through it using twitter messager. Patient as ever and stuck with me until the reason was found.  

Suggested posts