Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have Premium but some of my playlist didn't show download option

Solved!

I have Premium but some of my playlist didn't show download option

I just move to my new laptop old one is Win10 Pro my new one is Win11

After install Spotify from windows store I can't download offline some of my playlist so I change to install from installer and it's still same

My plan is Premium Famliy my brother share with me

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's fixed when I turn-off enhance I can download offline again. Your 1. give me hint Thx

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there mujina7569, if some of your playlists are not showing the download option, there could be several reasons for this. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure that the songs in the playlist are available for offline playback. Some songs may not be available for offline playback due to licensing restrictions.

2. Check that your Premium Family plan is still active and that you are logged in with the correct account. You can check your subscription status by going to your account page on the Spotify website.

3. Verify that your device is connected to the internet and that you have a strong connection. Downloads require a stable internet connection.

4. Try logging out of your account and logging back in. Sometimes, this can help refresh the app and resolve issues.

5. If you have tried all of the above and are still unable to download certain playlists, you can try creating a new playlist and adding the same songs to it. This can sometimes help resolve issues with specific playlists.

If none of the above solutions work, you may want to reach out to Spotify support for further assistance.

Highest regards,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

1. But in my phone playlist is download offline normally and how can I check that song can't offline
  2. Plan still active
  3. My internet is stable enough
  4. I even re-install before and still not work
  5. I'll try this one

Marked as solution

It's fixed when I turn-off enhance I can download offline again. Your 1. give me hint Thx

Suggested posts