Importing iTunes playlists?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Importing iTunes playlists?

Regular
Michael, many thanks for the link to your app. I'd be happy to give it a try - but I run OS, not Windows. Pls contact me again once you should have a Mac-version out...
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I tried soudiiz and it only copied 195 out of the 262 songs in my playlist

Highlighted

Casual Listener

GOODBYE SPOTIFY YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR USER BASE

Highlighted

Roadie

WHY??? why do you keep removing useful features, like being able to view lyrics, and now, the ability to import iTunes playlists?

I keep wanting to ditch iTunes for Spotify, but find that Spotify keeps removing obviously useful features!

Highlighted

Not taking away that feature would be a big improvement to Spotify. 

Highlighted

Bad move removing this feature.  There is no benefit in removing this feature.  This was THE reason why I went to Spotify as I have an extensive iTunes library that I have been slowly importing over to Spotify.  So now, with this gone, looks like I'm going back to iTunes especially with their new features. Again, bad move. Very bad move.

Highlighted

what is Spotify's rationale for removing popular apps?

Roadie

What I really would like to know is Spotify's rationale for removing popular features...They must realize their customers won't be happy about this, so why do they keep removing features?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

OK - so now it is June 2018, and still no way to import playlists? Still seems to be missing from the menu!

Highlighted

Re: what is Spotify's rationale for removing popular apps?

Roadie

anyone? i would really like to know why Spotify does this...

Cool changes? Are you kidding me? you you need to grow up, boys (I guess you are somewhere around 15-18 years or so...) This is not cool and to fun either. Try out to do som useful work instead

SUGGESTED POSTS