Importing iTunes playlists?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Importing iTunes playlists?

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey. So is there a way to copy iTunes playlists to Spotify? I'm trying to move to Spotify but want to match the songs that Spotify had available so I can stream. Any work around.  I have a Mac. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

You can go to soundiiz online but there is a limit to the number of songs on in a Playlist that you can convert 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I just want it to mirror my iTunes songs on Spotify. I know not all are available on iTunes but the ones that are same. 

Highlighted

Altough this won't work so great for constant syncing, this one-time trick worked for me: I uninstalled the newer version of Spotify, downloaded an older one that imported from iTunes (in my case version 1-0-72-117 from this website: https://spotify.en.uptodown.com/windows/old), successfully imported all playlists from iTunes, and then updated Spotify to the most current version. Done in a matter of a minute or two and no need for 3rd party apps!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

If you want to import your music from iTunes, you can use STAMP and keep listening from Spotify with no problems. I wouldn't trade Discover Weekly for managing ease so easily 😞 

Highlighted

Yeah, and now it's August. Total lack of attention to detail here by Spotify. Unfathomable really....

Regular
michael. sorry to say - but your site contains malware (or at least its getting blocked by my protection-software. please look into that, happy to try again once this is solved…

Highlighted

Regular
thanks a lot! happy to check it out... and sorry if i unintentionally discredited your site. but as a matter of fact bit defender gave out a warning. was more meant to your own info... anyhow, cheers, will check out your software and hope that this can facilitate the issues with spotify!
Highlighted

Hi Michael,

I have already donated via pay pal however i'm still waiting for the license key. Can you provide the key to me?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

All they do is take functions out. Guess is too hard to fix them. Still miss the chat function to share playlists. Also pondering if I should go with Apple Music.

SUGGESTED POSTS