Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Inactive Page

Solved!

Inactive Page

Hi, I couldn't find anything related to my queries. But I am a premium user and my device is a Dell XPS 15 9570 operating on Windows 10 in Singapore. 

I noticed lately that whenever I open spotify, the page looks like the screen capture I have included. I am able to play and stop the music by pressing the space bar but I can't select anything on the page. I have tried restarting my computer and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

Anyone has this problem as well? Nothing against the web player, but I would like to be able to play the songs I had downloaded offline without the need to connect to internet/wifi. 

Appreciate your help thank you! Screenshot (618).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @helloiam_max,

thanks for reaching out !

I would recommend following the steps provided on this Spotify Answer in order to perform a clean reinstall of the app on your desired device.

This installation is a bit different and more thorough than the regularly used ones and might just do the trick here.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @helloiam_max,

thanks for reaching out !

I would recommend following the steps provided on this Spotify Answer in order to perform a clean reinstall of the app on your desired device.

This installation is a bit different and more thorough than the regularly used ones and might just do the trick here.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hi!

Thank you for response! It's working now, all's good 🙂

Suggested posts