Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there a way to save a Playlist file out of the Files which inclueds all my Music?

Is there a way to save a Playlist file out of the Files which inclueds all my Music?

Hey guys,

I was part of a Spotify Family plan for over 3 years, now i have lost access to that account and with it i lost all my Playlists which is Frustrating.. i already made a New Spotify Account and bought premium and was searching for my Old Profil and was Hoping my Playlists where public.. well they where not.. Now my thoughts are that i still have the downloaded Media files and Playlists on my PC even though i dont have access to my Spotify anymore.. i know where to find the files but i was wondering if anyone knows if i can Find something like a Playlist file which i could copy into my new Spotify account or something like that.. Remember i dont have access to my old account so i cant make them Public. i hope anyone can help me.

PS.

Im on Windows 10.

Thanks so far and stay safe everyone 🙂

1 Reply

Hey @JJ_990

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

First thing you can try here is getting access to your old Spotify account. Follow the steps in this help article on how you can retrieve the login details for your account.

Once you've managed to find your old Spotify account, check out this help article on how to transfer your saved content to your new account. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Suggested posts