Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there any way to remove the "Play 'songname' by 'Artist'" banner?

Solved!

Is there any way to remove the "Play 'songname' by 'Artist'" banner?

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I wasn't sure where to put this so hopefully it can get moved to the right place.

Everytime I click on a song, then highlight another, there's a UI banner that appears above the song that says (as an example); "Play Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz".

It seems more like an accessability feature as it's easy to see which song is playing without it and it's a bit annoying to have, so is this a new thing? and is there a way to turn this off? If not, I suppose I'll have to get used to it. Any answers are appreciated.

• UI
BannerExample.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @kjrsv,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We're afraid it isn't possible to remove that banner, but we appreciate your feedback on this matter and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks, as we always strive to improve the app and the overall experience.

If you need a hand with anything else, don't hesitate to reach out to the Community again.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @kjrsv,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We're afraid it isn't possible to remove that banner, but we appreciate your feedback on this matter and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks, as we always strive to improve the app and the overall experience.

If you need a hand with anything else, don't hesitate to reach out to the Community again.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts