Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LAST.FM disappeared from Settings

LAST.FM disappeared from Settings

Lately Spotify is giving users ALOT of troubles to scrobble to LAST.FM.

After disabling it to try to fix a problem, I now cannot see anywhere in the settings the option to turn LastFM scrobbling back on! It used to be below the Connect to Facebook but now in the SOCIAL section I have the 4 options 

Automatic playlist

Private sessions

Publish activity

Show current Top artists

then the Facebook Connect and then the next LOCAL FILES section starts, no more LastFM!

6 Replies

Hello! This happened to me an hour ago - my scrobbling had stopped for days and I tried to disconnect the two apps, hoping it would help, but then I couldn't find an option to reconnect them. I managed to resolve this quickly enough. Try going to your Last.FM profile settings, in the tab that says "Applications". There should be a list of all applications your profile is connected to, and an option to connect to Spotify. It worked for me, the scrobbling is back on now. I hope it helps you too! 🙂

You solved my problem! Thank you 😄

Thanks for the update. When you log into Last.fm, there's a message on your dashboard with info about the new way to Spotify scrobble. I connected but I'm not sure it's working for me.

Update: It works!

More details here:

Last.fm Spotify Scrobbling

What if i have two Spotify account, but i want to scrobble them with only one Last.fm account. No solution so far.

Follow me

I need something like this, the only thing you can do now is disconnect your 1st account from lastfm applications and connect the other one. But switching the accounts every time is very annoying.

Suggested posts