Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Loading problem in spotify app and in web browser

Solved!

Loading problem in spotify app and in web browser

Hi

I'm new user and I have some problems in browsing lists in app & browser. It's shows loading indicator all the time. The same problem with top lists. I've tried clean install & it worked for a few seconds but then again its not working. On other PCs & internet connection the same. Account problem maybe...

- premium trial

- win8 x64

- Poland

screens & log

1.PNG

Przechwytywanie.PNG

http://pastebin.com/ApQUS555

Please help

Sorry for my language.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've found a solution for that, try change the language. I assume you have Polish, so try change it into English, that should help 😉 If not, update Adobe Flash. At worst, you will have to wait for the update...

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

It is running!!! Thanks so much, jwylot!
So now, I will always have to launch it this way? Well, I will try next time and will see.
Anyway, your input has been succesful.
I would like to be of service to any other users experiencing this issue.
Have a nice time,
Joaquim
jwylot wrote:

If you're using windows, could you try exiting spotify and try launching spotify from the Run command with 

%APPDATA%\Spotify\spotify.exe --disable-accelerated-layers --disable-accelerated-fixed-root-background

View solution in original post

19 Replies

I have the same issue and nothing can fix it. I've tried to reinstall Spotify, downgrade to 0.8.5,  remove all cache and clean registry, run Spotify with additional parameters like this: 

%APPDATA%\Spotify\spotify.exe --disable-accelerated-layers --disable-accelerated-fixed-root-background

but everything failed and I still have blank page or endless loading circle.

Can anyone tell us what to do?

Hello,

has anybody solved the issue? I have the same problem, difference is only OS - I have Win 7.

Same here. I'm using just Web Player, and when i click on "Browse" i have just infinite indiciator. I'm on Firefox 26.0, and Archlinux x64 with XFCE. In Firebug i have waiting connection for https://api.tunigo.com/v3/genres?callback=calltbrm0r&max=1000&suppress_response_codes=1 URL.

Browse appears to be having some issues at the minute - the staff are aware of the issue. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

I've found a solution for that, try change the language. I assume you have Polish, so try change it into English, that should help 😉 If not, update Adobe Flash. At worst, you will have to wait for the update...

Thanks Battis! You know what? Changed language from Polish to English and "Browse" is working now. The interesting part is that Firefox probably cached my previous labels, so i have "browse" working, and polish labels 🙂

After few days its started working... 🙂 without language change

Good afternoon,

Well, it is still the same thing. My browser is not running. I have running the Classify and Legend apps, but not the browser, nor the links to other artists... 

It is frustrating, and I am pondering cancelling everything...

Thank you,

@Peter wrote:

Browse appears to be having some issues at the minute - the staff are aware of the issue. 

@joaquimmanjon - Are you using the desktop or web player? Also, do you just get blank pages?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter,
I am using the desktop player. I get blank pages on "Browse", "Discover", "Radio"... I can listen to my previous lists and I can listen to the Classify and The Legacy of apps. But when I click on an artist, song, etc., I also get a blank page.
Also, the Browser (Search function) is not running. When I search for anything I only get blank pages.
Thank you very much for your replay, and thanks in advance for any help to continue using Spotify. I love Spotify and would like to continue using it.
Thanks again,

@Peter wrote:
@joaquimmanjon - Are you using the desktop or web player? Also, do you just get blank pages?

If you're using windows, could you try exiting spotify and try launching spotify from the Run command with 

Marked as solution

It is running!!! Thanks so much, jwylot!
So now, I will always have to launch it this way? Well, I will try next time and will see.
Anyway, your input has been succesful.
I would like to be of service to any other users experiencing this issue.
Have a nice time,
Joaquim
jwylot wrote:

Hi, this morning I changed the "destiny" path in the Spotify shortcut properties to the line suggested on previous messages and the problem is absolutely solved.

Thanks again! Really, the Community Forum is a wonderful aid.

Joaquim

Glad it worked 🙂

Same problem here. Desktop client on Win7 64bit.

For me it's the browse page that goes with infinite loading circle, all others are fine.

Any ideas?

Of course I tried the suggested things in this topic here.

Do all the tabs in Your Music load for you normally @Sphynx25 ? If not, you may be affected by the server issues discussed here.

Yeah you are right. Artists and Albums do not load. They give an errror message. Thanks for the heads up.

Yay! This solution (launching Spotify win app from command line with the extra parameters) worked for me - thanks!

Suggested posts