Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Most of my music has gone

Most of my music has gone

Spotify appears to have removed 90% of my saved music. In "Your Music" 90% of my saved songs are gone. Under artists my followed artists are still there but there are no songs saved within any of them.

My spotify library had years and years worth of saved music accumulated. I truly hope that this is a termporary issue and there will be a way to restore this.

I have tried closing Spotify, logging in/out, accessing on iPad/iPhone. All of them have lost all most of my music.

4 Replies

Just wondering, are all of your playlists still showing?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yep, playlists are still there and all songs look to be intact. It's just the "My Music" songs section (which unfortunately is my main port of call in Spotify) which has pretty much all but gone.

I would suggest getting in touch with Spotify support directly as they may be able to work some backend magic for you. 

If you have Twitter, following and dropping a Tweet to @SpotifyCares (English), @SpotifyAyuda (Spanish) or @SpotifyAjuda (Portuguese) is often the fastest way to get a reply and they can deal with the majority of issues excluding payment/billing issues.

Alternatively, you can email them (in any language) using the online contact form. There is also a special contact form if you can't remember your login details or the email address on your account is incorrect. The contact form support team should be able to handle absolutely any issue you are having!

When getting in touch via the contact forms, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks. I'll try this

Suggested posts