Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My sonic studio equalizer stops working at random

My sonic studio equalizer stops working at random

Hey guys,

I'm a new spotify user and I really enjoy having a good sound when I listen to music. I have high impedance sennheiser headphones and got an asus strix headphone amp for these. It comes with the sonic studio software to fiddle with the sound settings and it provides an equalizer which gives a really good sound (spent hours getting the sound I want).

It works perfectly well with itunes, but with spotify, as soon as I leave my computer for a few hours, when I come back the equalizer doesn't work anymore (I'm not sure if sleep mode is the reason for it). I need to restart the computer for the equalizer to work again and well... I just can't restart my computer all the time just for spotify. Still, when that happens, the EQ still works with itunes, so I doubt it's a software issue with sonic studio. Did anyone have a similar issue and if so, did you find a way to fix this? It is really dimishing my enjoyment of spotify.

Thank you.

1 Reply

found kind of a solution. In the sound panel, there's a bar that selects your audio device. I just had to switch between 2 audio devices and go back to my headphones for spotify to pick up the equalizer again. Yay.

Suggested posts