Free

Country

Portugal

Device

Desktop (Toshiba)

Operating System

Windows 7, 64 bits

My Question or Issue

My "user overview" is empty, both to me and to my friends. It just displays "no recent activity" when the user profile is opened. My friends also say that they cannot see my recent activity, they can only see my followers and who I follow. I've tried switching on and off the setting to publish my spotify activity and I don't ever use private sessions. How can I fix this?

I've uploaded an image that demonstrates this (sorry for censored parts). Is this normal?

empty.jpg

4 Replies

Hey @hugmus.

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this!

It sounds like you're experiencing this Ongoing Issue. Make sure to follow all the troubleshooting steps there and add your vote and comments. We'll keep you updated there 🙂

Hope this helps!

Hi, hugmus

Try right-clicking one of your playlists and press Make Public.

Hey @hugmus

Just to add to this, are you using private session, or Offline mode? Make sure to switch them off when you listen to music and see if anything changes. 

Also make sure to go to your app's settings and check the "Publish my activity on Spotify" and the "Show my current top artists" options. 

Let us know if it makes any difference!

Hello,

Have you gotten this issue fixed? I have contacted spotify through messenger because I am having the same issue but nothing is fixed at the moment. Please let me know the solution to this issue as I have done all that I can to fix it. 

Suggested posts