Country

South Africa 

Device

Any/All

Operating System

Any/All

My Question or Issue

Hi there

I know about the "new releases for you" section in the discover tab, and that all your songs appear in release radar when they don't appear in the "new releases for you" tab. 

I found many new songs by the artists I follow by manually going through their profiles which doesn't seem to appear on the release radar nor the "new releases for you" tab,  makes it difficult to go through hundreds of artists to discover all new releases.

Kind  Regards

1 Reply

Hey @ZaneAspeling.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

The Release Radar and New Releases For You playlists show new music from the artists that you follow or that you listen to on a regular basis.

How long have you had your Spotify account for? If you haven't had it for long, then we recommend that you keep listening and allow your Release Radar/New Releases For You to update gradually.

If, however, you feel that these playlists aren't updating at all, then we recommend that you start by 
performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here

Also, as a side-note, it is odd that you are seeing both New Releases For You and Release Radar - usually you either see one or the other, depending on what market you are in. Could you send us a screenshot showing us both playlists?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Suggested posts