Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New version of Spotify: bar with play button... much broader than in the old versions

Solved!

New version of Spotify: bar with play button... much broader than in the old versions

I am referring to the bar at the bottom of the Sportify window, with the song now playing, the play, forward, rewind... buttons and all that.

I need it to be with the same width as the older versions. With the new width, I am having neck troubles.

Please, either leave it the way it was or tell me how to leave it the way it was.

Thank you. 

Spotify_new status bar.png
Spotify_old status bar.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No answer. Please, I really need you to leave the downward part of the screen (play, forward, rewind buttons...) the way it was until last version. Now it's awful. 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Yes I have the same problem (W7 64). Started with version 1.0.38 and updates are not installed after you restart the player, only by hand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

No answer. Please, I really need you to leave the downward part of the screen (play, forward, rewind buttons...) the way it was until last version. Now it's awful. 

Marked as solution

Yes I have the same problem (W7 64). Started with version 1.0.38 and updates are not installed after you restart the player, only by hand

It's still the same. Please, change it, leave it the way it was.

Please, I really really need you to leave the bottom bar the way it was before (the play, forward and back buttons on the left part of the window, just below the song, and the rest of the bar, with the queue, random and repeat buttons). Thank you. 

It's still the same. Please, leave the bottom part of the screen the way it was. 

Suggested posts