Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not all my playlists are visible on my android device

Solved!

Not all my playlists are visible on my android device

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands 

Samsung Galaxy s10 plus 

Operating System

(Android (newest version)

My Question or Issue

I recently updated the spotify app true the official play store, and now I am not seeing all my playlists on my android device. I have multiple maps, wich contain multiple playlists. I have for example one map wich contains 6 playlists, but I can only see 4. So that means I can only listen to those 4. All my playlists are still visible and playable on my laptop. And it doesn't matter if I had the playlists downloaded our not, some downloaded and none downloaded have disappeared. This problem has occurred after the last official android update. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Dirk666,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Could you try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in? If that doesn't make any difference, try running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

On another, with maps you mean folders? If the issue persists after the clean reinstall, could you send us some screenshots of how one of those folders look on both the desktop and mobile apps?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @Dirk666,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Could you try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in? If that doesn't make any difference, try running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

On another, with maps you mean folders? If the issue persists after the clean reinstall, could you send us some screenshots of how one of those folders look on both the desktop and mobile apps?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Hello CarlosE,
Thank you for you're message, the problem is indeed solved. If u log out of the spotify app, and then restart you're device, and log back in.

Hi @Dirk666,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We're glad to know that it was sorted out!

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts