Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ops, errors have occurred. refresh

Ops, errors have occurred. refresh

Hi, i have a problem with web version and PC app, when i search any songs it give me a red alert with an error "ops, errors have occurred. refresh ". fine i've try to delete cookie, cache, nothing... the same error on all the browsers, like opera, chrome , firefox, edge. i try to login in incognito mode, and the problem persists... on the other devices it work, also on the mobile browser...

edit: i solve it with Twitter support, thx for the pacience 

b.JPG
2 Replies

Hey there @wavester22,

Thanks for reaching out!

We're happy to hear your issue got resolved 🙂 If you wish, you can share with others what worked for you. This will help other users that could be experiencing similar difficulties. 

Have a nice day 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Sure, I solved the problem by doing this:

- Open Notepad as an administrator (right-click - Open as Administrator) - go to File

- Open and navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

- Choose "All Files" instead of "Text Documents" next to the File Name box. You'll see a handful of files. Pick hosts and click on Open

- When the file is open, you will see a block of text with # in front of each line and might see entries like 0.0.0.0 website.com127.0.0.1 h***p://website2.com

- Check for any entries with Spotify in the address. Examples may look like: 0.0.0.0 weblb-wg.gslb.spotify.com0.0.0.0

- If you do find any lines with Spotify, please remove them - Save your changes and restart Spotify

Suggested posts