Premium

Country

UK

Device

Surfacebook 2

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I click on the see all playlists on my profile, it comes up with a blank page and my username at the top becomes without the '?' on the end. This also happens if another person (using their account) clicks on my profile's 'see all playlists' button. Please help 🙂

spotify Q.jpg
6 Replies

Hey there @amywhales

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on your PC?

Also, we recommend trying with a different network, for example creating a hotspot on your phone and using that to check if the same happens.

Keep us in the loop.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi, it happens on all laptops, and desktop computers and even on the web player.

Also, this blank page thing also happens for any of the 'see all' buttons on the profile page. Like to see all the people I follow or to see who follows me etc.

Hey @amywhales,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you try logging out everywhere and logging back in and let us know if you still see a blank page when you click on your profile.

Also, make sure you're logged in the right account. A good way to check this is to go into your account page from your profile picture > Account and check if it is indeed your Premium account.

We need to confirm this before we can go further with the troubleshooting 🙂

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes I've done that and it's still the same. My account is definitely a premium account.

I figured it must be to do with the question mark at the end of my username because on web player it shows up like '%3F' when I click on my profile, but when I click on any of the see all buttons, it disappears and doesn't have the '/playlists' on the end like my friends' accounts for example on 'afhind' s playlists page url.

Is there any way that spotify can permanently change my username (not display name) to have a number instead of a question mark?

spotify q3.jpg
spotify q4.jpg
spotify q2.jpg

Hey @amywhales,

Thanks for the screenshot and the reply.

What we can see from the screenshot is that these are the usernames for different accounts. We checked those profiles from our end in the app and the "amy22?" is a different one from the "amy22%3F". In the "amy22?" profile we don't see any playlists in the playlist section, however the "amy22%3F" seems to work fine.

In this case we'd recommend you reach out to our customer support team and explain what has happened. You can also link them to this thread. They'd be able to offer further assistance, since they can look at the back end of your profile and check why this might be happening.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts