Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist sorting

Solved!

Playlist sorting

I still cannot sort or rearrange my playlist (or song collection).  When I click on the column headings nothing happens.  When I try to drag songs, I get a little circle with a line across it - the universal symbal for "no."    The list is NOT sorted.

I have Spotify free - does anyone know if I need to have premium to be able to sort and rearrange?  Without a sorting feature for my song collection, it's going to be quickly impossible to find songs.  😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question, much appreciated! 

I finally re-installed Spotify.... and got a little window at the end of the installation process saying "Windows is blocking some features."  Didn't get that window the first time I installed it, but apparently that was the problem.  I clicked "unblock" and all fixed!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hello ORM,

you are using the Spotify desktop app right ? Did you just tried to restart the app or to log out and back in again ?

You also could try to create a new playlist and test the dragging funtion there.

Zarze

Marked as solution

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question, much appreciated! 

I finally re-installed Spotify.... and got a little window at the end of the installation process saying "Windows is blocking some features."  Didn't get that window the first time I installed it, but apparently that was the problem.  I clicked "unblock" and all fixed!

Suggested posts