Playlist suggestions (Add)

Solved!

Playlist suggestions (Add)

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Yesterday (18 Jan 2021), I was listening to a playlist I created a while back and to my surprise, there was a new section at the bottom of the playlist with suggestions of similar artists and songs, each with an 'Add' button. It also included a 'Refresh' button to look for new suggestions. This is different from the automatic suggestions being played/added to your playlist, as it is manual for the user. Today this feature is gone!

I personally love this new feature (unlike others that complain about suggested music).

Can you tell me how I get this back?

Screenshot:

Mr_Ty_0-1611065362901.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Mr_Ty,

Welcome to the Community!

What you've seen is most likely something our developers are testing out. You can leave your feedback that you liked the new design of this feature in the New Desktop Experience feedback thread.

This information is passed directly to the dev team 🙂

Hope this info is useful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Mr_Ty,

Welcome to the Community!

What you've seen is most likely something our developers are testing out. You can leave your feedback that you liked the new design of this feature in the New Desktop Experience feedback thread.

This information is passed directly to the dev team 🙂

Hope this info is useful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts