Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists and folders not displaying correctly

Solved!

Playlists and folders not displaying correctly

I rearranged my folders/playlists on the desktop app and everything shows correctly. However when I use the app on my iOS the playlists are all in the wrong folders. I've tried to sync my devices but nothing works. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello everybody, 

If you want the order on your mobile to reflect the on from your desktop simply go to your library, pull down and an option to filter should appear, choose custom order. 

If you want to read more about library on Spotify, here's an support article for you. 

However, if the music is not syncing among all your devices, I'd recommend performing clean reinstall. It's different than regular reinstallation. 

Here's an article on how to do it.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Same here. I have one folder that folds 4 playlists. Every time I drag all 4 back into the folder only 3 show up on iOS and one of them is just hidden. Spotify, any fix in the works for this?

I'm having the same problem - desktop and android.
Marked as solution

Hello everybody, 

If you want the order on your mobile to reflect the on from your desktop simply go to your library, pull down and an option to filter should appear, choose custom order. 

If you want to read more about library on Spotify, here's an support article for you. 

However, if the music is not syncing among all your devices, I'd recommend performing clean reinstall. It's different than regular reinstallation. 

Here's an article on how to do it.

Thank you! Clean reinstall worked for me

worked perfectly for me, thank you for this post

No problem! I'm glad everything worked. 

Suggested posts