Premium for Family

Country

Malaysia

Device

Huawei Honor 7 (PLK-L01)

Operating System

(Android 6.0)

My Question or Issue

Hi im having an issue as stated above. It is weird as i only see Premium in settings on Desktop, but on mobile it acts like im not. I say so because when i wanna download one of my playlists it says, "You've found a Premium feature! Get Premium." Although downloading for offline on desktop is still possible.

This never happened before. I've seen some helpful threads where they were told instead of logging in via FB, log in via username instead which worked for the thread starter but not for me unfortunately as both options has the same outcome.
I've even checked our billing statement and so far we have paid on time via a Family Plan with a credit card.

Please, would love to get some help on this as i do driving most of the time and like to hear tunes in my commute.

Edit: I would also like to add; when i mentioned when it says "You've found a Premium feature! Get Premium." I clicked it and it very very briefly shows the 'benefits and features of Premium' window for a fraction of a second before always leaving me back to main page.

1 Reply

Hey @jack2421992 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd recommend checking out the following support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts