Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with mute shortcut key and full volume shortcut key

Solved!

Problem with mute shortcut key and full volume shortcut key

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

Dell Inspiron

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have a problem. I can't use after update Spotify to new interface keys to mute (ctrl+shift+down) and full volume key (ctrl+shift+up). I don't know, why. Maybe It is a bug, but I'll wayt to new update.

Thank You.

Your blind Spotify listener Marco

P.S: You have made a great improvement of accessibility to Spotify, congratulations.

P.P.S: Can Spotify for Desktop be in Slovak and another languages soon?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Noguri,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

In the current version of the Desktop app it's not possible to use the Max Volume and Mute commands.

If this is something you miss, we'd recommend you share your feedback here

Our devs are monitoring this thread and are collecting user feedback for future updates of the app.

Regarding the language - the team is constantly trying to improve the user experience and would love to have the app in all languages of the supported markets. We don't have any official info if Slovak will be added to the App languages in the future.

Hope this info is helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Noguri,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

In the current version of the Desktop app it's not possible to use the Max Volume and Mute commands.

If this is something you miss, we'd recommend you share your feedback here

Our devs are monitoring this thread and are collecting user feedback for future updates of the app.

Regarding the language - the team is constantly trying to improve the user experience and would love to have the app in all languages of the supported markets. We don't have any official info if Slovak will be added to the App languages in the future.

Hope this info is helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts