Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Queue] Adding multiple songs to playlist not working

[Queue] Adding multiple songs to playlist not working

Plan

Premium

Country

Portugal

Device

Windows

Operating System

Windows 10

Version

1.1.57.443.ga029a6c4-a

My Question or Issue

I can't add multiple songs to the queue. When I drag and drop only get the first one is added.

• If I try to drag and drop to the button in the bottom play bar (image 1 and 2 in screenshots) I get only the first song added to the queue, not working as expected 
  • If i try to drag and drop INSIDE the queue it works as expected (image 4 in the screenshots)
  • Button to add queue also works as expected (image 3 in the screenshots)

I've uploaded the screenshots to my personal dropbox, as I am not able to upload more than 3 images. Here is the link

(edited with details)

3 Replies

Hi @tgps,

Try running a clean reinstall of the app, following the steps in this guide exactly.

We tried to reproduce this on our end, however drag and dropping and Add to playlist both work for adding multiple songs to a playlist.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex.

Thank you for your kind and attenfull answear. After exploring a little bit more I believe I was not clear enough in my initial post, as there are many ways to add items to the queue, and some of them are actually working.

We are most likely talking about a different drag and drop, so I've taken the time to gather some screenshots that can make the problem clearer. 

• If I try to drag and drop to the button in the bottom play bar (image 1 and 2 in screenshots) I get only the first song added to the queue, not working as expected 
  • If i try to drag and drop INSIDE the queue it works as expected (image 4 in the screenshots)
  • Button to add queue also works as expected (image 3 in the screenshots)

I've uploaded the screenshots to my personal dropbox, as I am not able to upload more than 3 images. Here is the link

I hope I've made my problem a little bit more understandable this time 🙂

PS: Unless there is a clear reason why it would be beneficial in this case, I'd like to leave the clean reinstall as a last resort due to the trouble it would give me - setting up account, downloading musics, encounter new problems on the way, etc. 

Hi @tgps

Thanks for your reply. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share this info with us. 

We'd recommend heading here to find more information about the New Desktop Experience and share all your feedback in the thread, since this is being constantly monitored by the right folks.

If anything else comes up, you know where to find us. 

Cheers. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts